Friday, January 28, 2011

Fishing Terminal Tackles : Swivel, snap, crosslock, cross-line....

There are many types of terminal tackles when comes to fishing saltwater of freshwater. Different design for different purpose. Making anglers job easier or personal preferences. Now a days there are many many different shape and size terminal tackle, made from stronger and better materials and properly smaller in size.
Here are some of the range Cross lock snap,  rolling swivel with hook snap, cross-line tube with rolling swivel,  T-snap with rolling swivel, Diamond impress eye with hook snap, Rolling swivel with Italian snap, Rolling swivel with German snap.

Angler's Pal have been manufacturing terminal tackles and others fishing items for over 10 years. Have been reliable so far.
I have been using it, and testing it myself before its place on the shelf for angler to buy. So far it did not failed me. The same swivel and snap used it over and over again by hitting many many huge strong good fighter fish is how I did the test. Giant Mekong catfish was the answer, plentifully in Thailand fishing pond. You can hit 20 to 30 fishes a day.
 
Not only to test the terminal tackles, also test my gears, drags, knots, line, rods and improve my fishing. I do not sell items that I do not used. Only items that I trust and constant good quality in materials.

Click here;If you like to buy Angler's Pal terminal tackles

1 comment:

  1. How many of you guys use snap swivels for Mirrolure twitch baits or other hard plastic baits? I use them with spoons but not lures that i like to do anything other then cast and retrieve

    ReplyDelete